Skip to Main Content

Wholesale Cannabis Permits/Licensed Producer Registration

SLGA is accepting applications for wholesale cannabis permits as well as licensed producer registrations.

Permitted wholesalers can sell to permitted retailers and other permitted wholesalers but not to the general public. Wholesale operations must be physically located within Saskatchewan and product can only be sold and distributed within Saskatchewan. 

SLGA is also accepting registrations for LPs. Only LPs registered with SLGA will be allowed to sell into the Saskatchewan market. LPs cannot sell to the general public. Registered LPs can ship directly from the existing warehouse facilities to a Saskatchewan permitted wholesaler or retailer.

For more information about becoming a cannabis wholesaler or registering with SLGA as a LP view the Guide posted below. 

The relevant application forms are also posted below.

Cannabis Regulatory Policy Manual
Cannabis Wholesale Permit Application
Licensed Producer Registration Application